We are in love with these candles! Crafted of natural soy wax and vibrant fragrance to get you into the holiday spirit!
Scan the QR-Code on the side of your jar, light your candle, and relax to our top Apple Music picks.
Top Notes: Apple, Cinnamon, Orange
Middle Notes: Bourbon, Butter, Coconut
Base Notes: Maple, Vanilla
• Keep wick trimmed to 3/16”-1/4” before lighting. If the wick is too long, the wax will not pull up the wick, and the flame will go out.
• Be sure to gently cut off the ash or top of the burned section, then light as usual.
• If you’ve been burning your candle for an extended period, and your flame is getting too low, extinguish the flame. When the wax cools, cut off the burnt portion of the wick. This will help the flame get back to the normal height.
• Be careful not to let any debris from the wick (or anything else!) fall into the candle.
• Allow the candle to burn to the edges of the jar. This is especially important for the first time you burn it. This will prevent the candle from tunneling and ensures the candle burns evenly, and you get the most from your candle.
• Do not burn any candle for longer than 4 hours at a time and be sure to follow all instructions on the label.
*60 Hour Burn Time