We are in love with these candles! Crafted of natural soy wax and vibrant fragrance; these beauties are sure to lull you into aromatic bliss!
Scan the QR-Code on the side of your jar, light your candle, and vibe to our top Apple Music picks.
Top Notes: Peach
Middle Notes: Coconut Pulp
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Musk
• Keep wick trimmed to 3/16”-1/4” before lighting. If the wick is too long, the wax will not pull up the wick, and the flame will go out.
• Be sure to gently cut off the ash or top of the burned section, then light as usual.
• If you’ve been burning your candle for an extended period, and your flame is getting too low, extinguish the flame. When the wax cools, cut off the burnt portion of the wick. This will help the flame get back to the normal height.
• Be careful not to let any debris from the wick (or anything else!) fall into the candle.
• Allow the candle to burn to the edges of the jar. This is especially important for the first time you burn it. This will prevent the candle from tunneling and ensures the candle burns evenly, and you get the most from your candle.
• Do not burn any candle for longer than 4 hours at a time and be sure to follow all instructions on the label.
When you first light your candle, the wick will be centered. As you enjoy your candle, however, the wick may start to move off-center in the warm wax. If this happens, recenter it by gently holding the end and sliding it towards the middle of your jar. You can do this when the wax is still a bit warm after extinguishing the flame; use the back of a spoon to move it back to the center.
*60 Hour Burn Time